[Sigmetrics] 1040 Highly Cited Researchers (h>100) according to their Google Scholar Citations public profiles

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro.aguillo at cchs.csic.es
Thu Feb 25 11:20:24 EST 2016

Dear colleagues,

  I am receiving requests about how to locate the full list of GSC
profiles for an institution.  The easy way is to go to any profile and
ask for the email webdomain.

For example, in my own institution with emailweb domain 'csic.es' the
URL will be:

https://scholar.google.com/citations?mauthors=csic.es&hl=en&view_op=search_authors

GS has provided institutional profiles too, but due to lack of
standardization of the affiliations the lists are shorter (They use a
combination of institution name and web domain)

Best,

On 25/02/2016 16:37, Isidro F. Aguillo wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> We have just updated with data collected during past January the list
> of researchers wth an h>100 according to their Google Scholar
> Citations public profiles:
>
> http://www.webometrics.info/en/node/58
>
> The list, that includes 1040 profiles of both living and deceased
> authors, is ranked first by h-index in decreasing order and when ties
> appear, then by the total number of citations as a secondary criteria.
>
> We thank any info about similar profiles not included in the current
> edition.

Isidro F. Aguillo
Dr. Honoris Causa Universitas Indonesia
Dr. Honoris Causa National Research Nuclear University Moscow
Editor Rankings Web
Cybermetrics Lab - Scimago Group, IPP-CSIC
Madrid. SPAIN

isidro.aguillo at csic.es
ORCID 0000-0001-8927-4873
ResearcherID: A-7280-2008