[Sigmetrics] Climate Change Research in View of Bibliometrics

Loet Leydesdorff loet at leydesdorff.net
Mon Aug 1 16:39:13 EDT 2016

cid:image003.jpg at 01D1EC30.6F0DDD60

Best,

Loet

Iina Hellsten and Loet Leydesdorff, The Construction of Interdisciplinarity:
The development of the knowledge base and programmatic focus of the journal
<http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2524412> Climatic
Change, 1977-2013, Journal of the Association for Information Science and
Technology (2015; early view). doi: 10.1002/asi.23528
<http://doi.org/10.1002/asi.23528>

Loet Leydesdorff

Professor, University of Amsterdam

Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/

Associate Faculty, SPRU, University of Sussex;

Guest Professor Zhejiang Univ., Hangzhou; Visiting Professor, ISTIC,
Beijing;

Visiting Professor, Birkbeck, University of London;

http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en