[Sigmetrics] Research assessment in the humanities - towards criteria and procedures

obinnaojemeni at yahoo.com obinnaojemeni at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 15:25:27 EDT 2016

Well, I am personally having serious challenge with identifying the disciplines that make up Humanities. I intend to assess Humanities & Social science OA journals in Nigeria, but can't place or identify/classify most of the Humanities OA journals, if at all available.

Thanks for the OA book. Hope it'll give me more insight?

Obinna.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Easyblaze