[Sigmetrics] Several job openings!

Grégoire Côté gregoire.cote at science-metrix.com
Thu Oct 22 14:06:26 EDT 2015

We are expanding our bibliometrics team!

Sorry for cross-posting. If you know interested candidates, please let them know!

Science-Metrix is a leading international provider of bibliometric services, based in Montreal, Canada, but with a worldwide client base. We specialize in the assessment of science and technology activities, working with the government, education, research performing organization and research funding sectors. In the process of developing new indicators and new quantitative methods, our team has established a unique and specialized knowledge base and innovative techniques. We are seeking suitably qualified junior and senior candidates with advanced degrees in science and technology domains to join our bibliometrics team in Montreal. Positions available include:

--> Quantitative Research Analyst - Junior
--> Senior Quantitative Research Analyst
--> Senior Bibliometric Analyst
--> Database Administrator

We are also looking for evaluators to conduct program evaluations and performance measurement projects.

And finally, 1science, our sister company, also has several exciting roles currently available.

For further details, please visit our Careers page:

http://www.science-metrix.com/en/contact-us/careers

Grégoire Côté
Vice-President, Bibliometrics | Vice-président, bibliométrie
Science-Metrix
1335, Mont-Royal E
Montréal, QC  H2J 1Y6 - Canada

T. 1.514.495.6505 x.115
T. 1-800-994-4761 x.115
F. 1.514.495.6523
E-mail: gregoire.cote at science-metrix.com<mailto:gregoire.cote at science-metrix.com>
Web:    science-metrix.com<http://www.science-metrix.com/>

SVP, pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.