[Sigmetrics] Fwd: Is there a relationship between the sponsorship of research projects and the quality of their results?

David Wojick dwojick at craigellachie.us
Fri Oct 2 07:29:29 EDT 2015

My framework study on government funding-induced bias describes various Google Scholar searches on bias research in general. There is quite a lot, mostly looking at industry funding, especially in the biomedical community. Government based bias is a neglected research topic. In any case you might find the GS searches I point to useful.

See http://www.cato.org/publications/working-paper/government-buying-science-or-support-framework-analysis-federal-funding

David