[Sigmetrics] New job opening - Data analyst / Data quality manager

Grégoire Côté gregoire.cote at science-metrix.com
Fri Nov 27 16:23:05 EST 2015

We are expanding our team! We are looking for talented data analyst.

Sorry for cross-posting. If you know interested candidates, please let them know!

Science-Metrix is a leading international provider of bibliometric services, based in Montreal, Canada, but with a worldwide client base. We specialize in the assessment of science and technology activities, working with the government, education, research performing organization and research funding sectors. In the process of developing new indicators and new quantitative methods, our team has established a unique and specialized knowledge base and innovative techniques.

Our datasets are from heterogeneous sources, incomplete and contains various types of errors. The pre-processing phase is thus essential to clean and structure the data prior to moving on to the analysis phase. Science-Metrix is seeking a data analyst that will be responsible for the quality of data in large scientific publications and patents databases. The analyst will develop and document various quality assurance protocols to test the validity of data and find errors. He will perform data profiling and cleansing techniques to increase the usability of data. He will also be responsible for adding new layers of information to the original dataset in view of the upcoming analysis. He will process significant volumes of data, maintain backup routines, improve existing processes and procedures, and develop new solutions. We're seeking a meticulous candidate who understands and value the importance of data quality assurance.

Attention to details is your forte, not a source of boredom. Apply here! https://sciencemetrix39139.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0h4ih

Grégoire Côté
Vice-President, Bibliometrics | Vice-président, bibliométrie
Science-Metrix
1335, Mont-Royal E
Montréal, QC  H2J 1Y6 - Canada

T. 1.514.495.6505 x.115
T. 1-800-994-4761 x.115
F. 1.514.495.6523
E-mail: gregoire.cote at science-metrix.com<mailto:gregoire.cote at science-metrix.com>
Web:    science-metrix.com<http://www.science-metrix.com/>

SVP, pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.