Collaboration network puzzle

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Fri May 22 05:20:24 EDT 2015

Dear Gohar Feroz,

We don’t know the subject, but if you have such a large cluster of 326 institutions, the network may be very globalized.

Individuals can then team up within this internationalized and networked domain?

Just a hypothesis.

Best,

Loet

  _____

Loet Leydesdorff

Emeritus University of Amsterdam
Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

 <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net> loet at leydesdorff.net ;  <http://www.leydesdorff.net/> http://www.leydesdorff.net/
Honorary Professor,  <http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru/> SPRU, University of Sussex;

Guest Professor  <http://www.zju.edu.cn/english/> Zhejiang Univ., Hangzhou; Visiting Professor,  <http://www.istic.ac.cn/Eng/brief_en.html> ISTIC, Beijing;

Visiting Professor,  <http://www.bbk.ac.uk/> Birkbeck, University of London;