CWTS Leiden Ranking 2015

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Wed May 20 17:23:07 EDT 2015

Dear Nees Jan,

How do you apply 4000 field categories to individual papers? A semantic
algorithm? Is this explained on the website? It sounds very difficult.

Also if the categories are not visible how is the methodology transparent?

My best wishes,

David
http://insidepublicaccess.com/