Workshop at the 15th ISSI Conference: Google Scholar

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro.aguillo at CCHS.CSIC.ES
Fri Jun 26 04:09:37 EDT 2015

Google Scholar and related products
Workshop at the 15th International Society of Scientometrics and
Informetrics Conference
Bogazici University, Istanbul

Monday June 29th. 9:00-11:00
Vedat Yerlici Conference Hall 3
Free entrance

Speakers
Anurag Acharya (Google Scholar)
Enrique Orduña (Google Scholar Digest, EC3 research Group)
Isidro F. Aguillo (Cybermetrics Lab, CSIC)

Among other issues we will comment on the Rankings of scientists
according to their Google Scholar Profiles that we greatly expanded for
the conference. the updated list is available here:

http://www.webometrics.info/en/node/116

See you in Istanbul,

--

Isidro F. Aguillo, HonDr.