reformatting the output record to show full record last

Eugene Garfield eugene.garfield at THOMSONREUTERS.COM
Sat Jan 17 18:09:22 EST 2015

Dear James: It is always great to hear from you.

The reason why the location of the full record comes first is because that is the way we receive them from WOS,  I don't know whether the output can be reformatted but we will look into it. Recopying all those entries bold be quite an additional task.

In spite of the listserv going to over 800 readers you are the only one who has ever made a comment!!

Best wishes for 2015. Gene Garfield

________________________________
From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics [mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] On Behalf Of James Hartley
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 10:15 AM
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] Papers of interest for readers of the SIG-Metris List (January 15, 2015)

Hi

Thanks for these most useful lists.

Might it be possible, though, to put the location of the full record for each article at the bottom of each entry, rather than at the top!  It would seem more sensible to read the information first and then to decide whether or not you want to download it!

With best wishes

James Hartley
Keele University
UK