[Sigmetrics] Structural diversity and the research base

Loet Leydesdorff loet at leydesdorff.net
Mon Dec 21 07:44:40 EST 2015

Dear Jonathan,

You made me curious. However, the link was cut off.

It should be:

https://figshare.com/articles/Digital_Research_Report_The_value_of_structural_diversity_Assessing_diversity_for_a_sustainable_research_base_/2054571

Thanks!

Best,

Loet

  _____

Loet Leydesdorff

Professor, University of Amsterdam
Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

 <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net> loet at leydesdorff.net ;  <http://www.leydesdorff.net/> http://www.leydesdorff.net/
Honorary Professor,  <http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru/> SPRU, University of Sussex;

Guest Professor  <http://www.zju.edu.cn/english/> Zhejiang Univ., Hangzhou; Visiting Professor,  <http://www.istic.ac.cn/Eng/brief_en.html> ISTIC, Beijing;

Visiting Professor,  <http://www.bbk.ac.uk/> Birkbeck, University of London;