[Sigmetrics] More uses of Google Scholar

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro.aguillo at csic.es
Sat Dec 19 15:00:21 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

Thanks you for this fast and extensive analysis. Perhaps you should be
more explicit with the limitations of the data collection as described
in the ranking. In this preliminary edition we intend to motivate
underepresented institutions to target the issue and increase the
number of profiles. In our opinion after only 2-3 months the results
could be vastly different.

Best regards,

--
Isidro F. Aguillo, HonPhD