[Sigmetrics] NETE Data Wrangler & Data Architect positions

Falk-Krzesinski, Holly (ELS-NYC) h.falk-krzesinski at elsevier.com
Tue Aug 25 12:56:57 EDT 2015

On behalf of Dr. George Chacko, Chief Scientific Officer & Director, Program Evaluation, Policy Formulation, and Research Analytics at NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE; george at nete.com<mailto:george at nete.com>), I am sharing two recently posted job opportunities:

·       Data Wrangler: http://bit.ly/1NnK0kJ<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_1NnK0kJ&d=AwMGaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=NoAn-vdhDckgnJ2YOtD8d9ZgCptSJ0E1_1GhK5-XcNk&m=m3_DJUgcjpzHo2U6WADoRy9aSPoqiOKiyBPvaEwCRuU&s=YsTGJHGDNkN3BOs5zNT3seafwebebuyYWURHuN0S_uM&e=>

·       Data Architect: http://bit.ly/1MxhTQO<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_1MxhTQO&d=AwMGaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=NoAn-vdhDckgnJ2YOtD8d9ZgCptSJ0E1_1GhK5-XcNk&m=m3_DJUgcjpzHo2U6WADoRy9aSPoqiOKiyBPvaEwCRuU&s=k-nSYQWS1yh7I69JjJ8mTb59nlp8_90iYxfD-RSYS-I&e=>

Regards,
Holly

“A scientist in his laboratory is not a mere technician: he is also a child confronting natural phenomena that impress him as though they were fairy tales.” ― Marie Curie

Holly J. Falk-Krzesinski, PhD
Vice President, Strategic Alliances
Global Academic Relations
Elsevier

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CF7386.BCCFF170]

453 Cedar Court South
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 USA
Phone +1 847-848-2953
Email h.falk-krzesinski at elsevier.com<mailto:h.falk-krzesinski at elsevier.com>
Executive Assistant Lisa Gill | lisa.gill at elsevier.com<mailto:lisa.gill at elsevier.com> | +1 212-633-3933
LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/hollyfk
Skype hfalk1
Twitter @hfalk14
ORCID 0000-0001-8112-2445

Elsevier Research Intelligence
www.elsevier.com/research-intelligence<http://www.elsevier.com/research-intelligence>

Adjunct Senior Instructor, School of Professional Studies
Philanthropy and Nonprofit Organizations | Northwestern University

Editor-in-Chief, AWIS Magazine | Association for Women in Science

Founding President | National Organization of Research Development Professionals (NORDP)