[Sigmetrics] Survey on higher search activities in Digital Libraries

Mayr-Schlegel, Philipp Philipp.Mayr-Schlegel at gesis.org
Fri Aug 14 05:50:19 EDT 2015

Dear colleagues ,

my colleague Zeljko Carevic is performing a survey on search behavior of scientists in Digital Libraries. It would be great if you could take part in this survey. The link is below.

We would like to invite you to participate in a web survey on higher search activities in Digital Libraries (DLs).  This survey aims to understand the usage of higher search activities in Digital Libraries (DLs).

What is the survey about?

If you choose to complete this survey, you will help us to identify possible requirements for supporting higher search activities in retrieval sessions. Higher search activities are for example:

  *   Reading or browsing a journal or conference proceedings central to one's topic of interest

  *   Using citations to determine which other works have cited a certain document

  *   Following footnotes or references to other related materials

Filling out the survey will take approximately 5 minutes. We do not collect any sensitive personal data and the results will be anonymous.

Participation in the survey is voluntary and you are free to withdraw or discontinue participation at any time.

Here is the link to the web survey:

https://www.unipark.de/uc/GESIS_WTS/00d4/

Thank you very much for your interest and support. If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to email me at:

zeljko.carevic at gesis.org<mailto:zeljko.carevic at gesis.org>

Best, Philipp

Search the Social Sciences
Become a sowiport user! Register here: