Register for the webinar or attend in person: Bibliometrics and Research Assessment @ Library of Congress (UNCLASSIFIED)

Pikas, Christina K. Christina.Pikas at JHUAPL.EDU
Mon Apr 20 07:33:09 EDT 2015

VantagePoint does this very well (https://www.thevantagepoint.com/) ($)

Christina

------
Christina K. Pikas
Librarian
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Baltimore: 443.778.4812
D.C.: 240.228.4812
Christina.Pikas at jhuapl.edu

From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics [mailto:SIGMETRICS at listserv.utk.edu] On Behalf Of Lu, Ya-Ling (NIH/OD/ORS) [E]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 7:16 AM
To: SIGMETRICS at listserv.utk.edu
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] Register for the webinar or attend in person: Bibliometrics and Research Assessment @ Library of Congress (UNCLASSIFIED)

We use Google Refine and Gephi (data laboratory)  to correct name inconsistencies.

Ya-Ling

Ya-Ling Lu, PhD
Informationist
National Institutes of Health Library
Division of Library Services
Office of Research Services
Bldg 10, Rm 1L09D, 10 Center Drive
Bethesda, MD 20892 USA
Tel: (301) 594-6275 | Fax: (301) 402-0254
Email: ya-ling.lu at nih.gov<mailto:ya-ling.lu at nih.gov>

Stay connected with the NIH Library
NIH Library: http://nihlibrary.nih.gov<http://nihlibrary.nih.gov/>
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nihlibrary