Open Access Week: Series of reports on OA

William Gunn william.gunn at MENDELEY.COM
Fri Oct 24 17:05:31 EDT 2014

DOA <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_on_arrival> as an acronym for
"Delayed Open Access" does have a certain ring to it, now that I think
about it...

Best,
--
William Gunn | Head of Academic Outreach, Mendeley | @mrgunn