CWTS Leiden University launches Advanced Citation Analysis Course

Noijons, E. noyons at CWTS.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Wed Oct 8 11:00:57 EDT 2014

Dear all,

In our ambition to extend the CWTS course program, we will launch an exciting  new course on Advanced Citation Analysis in 2015. The course will be held in Leiden from January 28-29, 2015. For your perusal, please find further information and the preliminary program attached and on the CWTS website (www.cwts.nl). If you feel that the course might be valuable for someone else, would you please be so kind as to forward the information to people in your network?

Please send an e-mail to m.neijssel at cwts.leidenuniv.nl<mailto:m.neijssel at cwts.leidenuniv.nl> to receive the booking form for this novel CWTS course.

Sincerely,

Ed Noyons