Mobility in co-authorship networks

Gohar Feroz Khan gohar.feroz at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 24 02:52:59 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues:

Can anyone point me to the studies (if any) on detecting/analyzing mobility
in a co-authorship network: authors changing affiliation or moving to
another institutions. How can one find if mobility exists (or not) in a
certain co-authorship network? I am particularly interested in the studies
that looked it from the social network analysis technique perspective.

My assumption is that the co-authorship networks in some established
disciplined maybe more stable (in terms of mobility) as compared to the
niche disciplines.

Thank you,
--

Khan, Gohar Feroz
Assistant Professor
email: gohar.feroz at kut.ac.kr

Director Centre for Social Technologies <http://centreforsocialtech.com>
Associate Editor Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia
<http://eastasia.yu.ac.kr/>
I blog here <http://gfkhan.wordpress.com/dr-khan/>