Science metrics consulting referrals?

William Gunn william.gunn at MENDELEY.COM
Fri Mar 14 06:48:17 EDT 2014

Hi Jessica,

You can find some names in the NISO special issue on altmetrics:
http://www.niso.org/publications/isq/2013/v25no2/

(One of whom is me, but Jason Priem, Mike Buschman, Martin Fenner, and
other experts are also there.)

Best,

--
William Gunn | Head of Academic Outreach, Mendeley | @mrgunn