Peer Review Scandals

C. Gloster de_Ghloucester at NINTHFLOOR.ORG
Mon Jul 21 09:44:45 EDT 2014

On July 18th, 2014, David Wojick sent:
|"[. . .] I was involved in the cold fusion case and there were hundreds of  |
|attempts at replication by different research groups. When they all failed  |
|the judgement became clear, but only then.                                  |
|My best regards,                                                            |
|David"                                                                      |

How was the judgement not clear when there were only 199
demonstrations of no cold fusion but the judgement was clear when
there were 200 demonstrations of no cold fusion?