CHORUS is a Trojan Horse

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Mon Jul 14 12:51:09 EDT 2014

Dear Christina,

It is true that many agencies publish their final reports. DOE OSTI is
arguably the world's largest grey literature publisher/aggregator. But I am
not aware of any of the agencies you list running a repository for journal
articles, which is what I refer to as scholarly publishing. Perhaps I have
missed them. Can you point to one? It is a very complex process, as PMC shows.

David