CHORUS is a Trojan Horse

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Sat Jul 12 10:08:46 EDT 2014

Sorry that is does not DOE's. My IPad keeps changing it.

Ironically my biggest complaint is that the Feds have not consulted with the publishers in designing the PA system. The Feds know little about scholarly publishing, except NIH of course.

David

Sent from my IPad