CHORUS is a Trojan Horse

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Sat Jul 12 07:14:36 EDT 2014

Okay Stevan. The timing, terms and territory of the U.S. Public Access program are all controlled by the Feds. To claim otherwise is nonsense. The publishers have no control whatsoever. Which federal agencies, if any, will use CHORUS is completely up to those agencies. If it is not going your way that is the choice of the Feds, not the publishers.

The relevant documents can be found in the links embedded in my synopses here:
http://insidepublicaccess.com/issues.html

David Wojick