paper

Yves Gingras gingras.yves at UQAM.CA
Wed Jul 9 10:06:24 EDT 2014

Hello all

In relation to these additional ³affiliations² one should also think about
how it is manipulated to rise the rank of ³competing² institutions... On
this topic See

http://www.universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=20140204141307557

Your list will now be useful for the kind of institutions that just ³buy²
people at a distance to get their address in their papers...

This ³game² was made public by the journal Science in december 2011. See:

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/334/6061/1344.full

Best regards
Yves Gingras

Le 09/07/14 04:36, « Bornmann, Lutz » <lutz.bornmann at GV.MPG.DE> a écrit :

> Thank you for this hint, Isidro! We will change this in the paper. Lutz

Professeur
Département d'histoire
Centre interuniversitaire de recherche
sur la science et la technologie (CIRST)
Chaire de recherche du Canada en histoire
et sociologie des sciences
Observatoire des sciences et des technologies (OST)
UQAM
C.P. 8888, Succ. Centre-Ville
Montréal, Québec
Canada, H3C 3P8