PLOS ONE Output Falls Following Impact Factor Decline

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro.aguillo at CCHS.CSIC.ES
Fri Jul 4 02:31:16 EDT 2014

Dear Albert:

I obtained the following answer for your question:

PLOS ONE was 1st choice for 41%, 2nd for 32%, 3rd for 19% (according to
our 2010 author survey).
Matt Hodgkinson ‏@mattjhodgkinson

Best,

--
******************************

Isidro F. Aguillo, HonDr.
The Cybermetrics Lab, IPP-CSIC
Grupo Scimago
Madrid. SPAIN

isidro.aguillo at csic.es
ORCID: 0000-0001-8927-4873
ResearcherID: A-7280-2008
Scholar Citations: SaCSbeoAAAAJ
Twitter: @isidroaguillo
Rankings Web: webometrics.info

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.