ISSI 2013 workshop: Combining Bibliometrics and Information Retrieval

Mayr, Philipp Philipp.Mayr at GESIS.ORG
Wed May 8 10:08:11 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues,

Please consider to register for our free workshop "Combining Bibliometrics and Information Retrieval" at ISSI 2013 in Vienna. We have scheduled the workshop on 15 July 2013 from 10:00 to 12:30 o clock.

Here you will find a workshop program http://www.gesis.org/en/events/conferences/issiworkshop2013/

Hopefully see you in Vienna.

Best regards,
Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Mayr
Team Leader

New: SSOAR fulltext repository on DSpace
http://ssoar.info/

Sowiport social sciences portal with citation browsing
http://www.gesis.org/sowiport/

IRM project funded by DFG
http://www.gesis.org/en/research/external-funding-projects/archive/irm/