Position in bibliometrics available at iFQ, Berlin, Germany

Azadeh Aletaha azadeh.aletaha at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 13 00:31:35 EDT 2013

Hi
I am azadeh.Aletaha
I am graguated in medical knowledge and information of science i am
interested to cooperate with your group.
can you help me what things do i need to have scientific communication of
with you.
I am delightedt to have cooperation wiyh your group i have highly motivate
it to join your team I need your more guide about your plan of your team
and your project
with cincerly
Azadeh.Aletaha

--