Article : India's outstanding universities 2013

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro.aguillo at CCHS.CSIC.ES
Fri Mar 8 02:42:29 EST 2013

Dear colleague,

Perhaps you can check our ranking combining webometric and
bibliometric data with Opean access initiatives commitment regarding
indian universities. Our list includes 1632 universities and colleges
in India:

http://www.webometrics.info/en/Asia/India

Best regards,

--