"Referees Often Miss Obvious Errors in Computer and Electronic Publications" (was "Papers of interest to readers of SIG-Metrics List (3)")

Quentin Burrell quentinburrell at MANX.NET
Sat Jun 8 15:20:22 EDT 2013

Paul

I am sure that most users of this list do their own searches of available databases with their own keywords but nevertheless we are grateful to Gene for his regular summaries.

He often alerts me to interesting stuff that I had missed, just as he sometimes misses my own contributions!

And I will try to find time to read your own recent publication.

BW

Quentin Burrell