Paper on scientometrics

Chen,Chaomei cc345 at DREXEL.EDU
Fri Jul 26 11:00:22 EDT 2013

The example you gave is a change that moves one step away from the ignorance.

From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics [SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] on behalf of Paul Colin de Gloucester [Colin_Paul_Gloster at ACM.ORG]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 10:19 AM
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] Paper on scientometrics

On July 26th, 2013, Chaomei Chen emailed:
|I am curious whether anyone can point to tangible research findings that|
|fundamentally contradict to the existing body of knowledge in           |
|scientometrics.                                                         |
|Chaomei Chen"                                                           |

Citations are often assumed to be positive, but there is research
showing that negative citations do exist.