Paper on scientometrics

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Fri Jul 26 01:45:39 EDT 2013

Dear Lutz:

Thanks; it seems that we largely agree.

Where did you find this emphasis on “taxonomies” in Kuhn’s work? Can you provide a reference?

(I ask because a taxonomy is hierarchical, whereas a paradigm/paradigm-change is non-linear and evolutionary.)

Best,

Loet