Call for Papers Journal of Scientometric Research

Journal of Scientometric Research editor.jscires at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 16 01:15:18 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Greetings!

You will be glad to know that a new journal Journal of Scientometric
Research (www.jscires.org)

has been launched. This journal comes from SciBiolMed.Org
,

which has around 20 journals with 16 journals in Scopus and 1 in SCI. From
this issue onwards, it is published by Medknow Publications a brand of
Wolters Kluwer Health. The objective of this journal is to provide a
platform for scholarship in Scientometrics and also act as an exchange
between Scientometrics and other closely connected research domains i.e.
Science Technology Studies, Innovation studies etc.

Besides addressing the core researchers in this field; to attract scholars
from interdisciplinary research traditions and also keeping in view those
scholars within Scientometrics are themselves from heterogeneous
disciplinary traditions, we have created different categories for
contributions. Thus along with Research and Review Paper, the journal has
Perspective, Commentary and Research Notes sections. Webliography is a
special feature that would help the research community to be benefitted by
your insightful information on a specific theme/topic of research. For work
which is in development stage we have created the Research-in-Progress
section. This category would allow scholars to showcase their ongoing work
or for young promising researchers announce their work in progress.

Please note that the journal publishes three issues in a year
January-April, May-August, and September-December.

I am writing this letter to you for inviting you to publish your work in
the forthcoming issue of our journal.Please refer to http://www.jscires.org/
for Instruction to Authors, digital copy of the first issue. Soon the
digital version of the second issue will be available in the site followed
by the print version. I look forward to your contribution in any of the
sections for the forthcoming issue.

We will make sure that work accepted after peer review gets a broad
audience by announcing the issue through many different channels like
newsgroups, mail lists, flyers at conferences.

I look forward to your submission in this journal.

Thanks for your support.

Warm Regards

--
*Dr. Sujit Bhattacharya*, Ph.D
*Editor-in-Chief*, *Journal of Scientometric Research*
*Email*: editor at jscires.org
*Website*:
www.jscires.org
*Facebook*: http://www.fb.com/groups/www.jscires.org