Reminder: Call for Maps for the 9th Iteration of the Places & Spaces: Mapping Science Exhibit on “Science Maps Showing Trends and Dynamics” (2013)

Katy Borner katy at INDIANA.EDU
Mon Jan 28 17:42:25 EST 2013

Deadline is approaching quickly.
We are looking forward to receive the best maps and to include the
top-10 in the /Mapping Science /exhibit.
Submissions of interactive, online maps are welcome.

--
Katy Borner
Victor H. Yngve Professor of Information Science

School of Library and Information Science, Indiana University
Wells Library 021, 1320 E. Tenth Street, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA
Phone: (812) 855-3256  Fax: -6166