Scientometric aspects of government OA mandates

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Tue Dec 10 08:13:04 EST 2013

Scott, the question is which articles did they "pay for"? I put pay for in quotes because the Feds do not normally pay for the writing, just the research. If the Feds are going to regulate certain articles then we need to know which articles these are. This is always a basic regulatory issue, namely what is covered?

David