Scientometric aspects of government OA mandates

Scott Weingart weingart.scott at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 9 17:34:55 EST 2013

David,

If we care about what taxpayers are getting for their money, and I imagine
all of us on this list do, many of us believe that their getting access to
articles they paid for should be a top priority. Our ability or inability
to measure science should never get in the way of its capacity to do good.

Cheers,
Scott

--
-scottbot.net <http://www.scottbot.net>