Bibliography for Citing Theory, Behavior and Context

Davis, Charles H davisc at INDIANA.EDU
Mon Aug 26 11:33:04 EDT 2013

Dear all,

Having sent this information to Loet, I decided it was important enough
to share with The Group. I regret that it isn't available in a shorter
form, but I consider the paper (and the papers cited) of at least
historical interest.

http://info.ils.indiana.edu/~davisc/BertramDissertation.pdf

Cordially,

Charles Davis