Bibliography for Citing Theory, Behavior and Context

Kevin Boyack kboyack at MAPOFSCIENCE.COM
Mon Aug 12 16:52:25 EDT 2013

I agree that in the long run we may want to use a collaborative reference
manager, but I don’t use the online reference managers, and am thus
unprepared to get something started in one of those venues. So, why don’t we
start this as a Google Doc. I’ve placed the file at

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwZuKYm54y07dUZhanIydjhqcnM/edit?usp=sharing

and have set it so that anyone with the link should be able to edit the
file.

Kevin

From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics
[mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] On Behalf Of Pikas, Christina K.
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 1:53 PM
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] Bibliography for Citing Theory, Behavior and
Context

I think this is a great idea but maybe passing around a text document is
somewhat cumbersome? We each have our favorite citation manager
 maybe we
can make a group in one of them like Zotero or Mendeley so that others can
contribute, it’s searchable, and we can export from it? Link to it from
whatever home page SIGMETRICS has?

Christina