The Wisdom of Citing Scientists

A Carlin acarlin865 at STCOLUMBS.COM
Sat Aug 10 15:11:20 EDT 2013

after an inauspicious start this has turned into a very, very productive day. thanks for sharing papers and references everyone!
best wishes Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics on behalf of Loet Leydesdorff
Sent: Sat 10/08/2013 18:20
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] The Wisdom of Citing Scientists

Olga Amsterdamska and Loet Leydesdorff, Citations: Indicators of
Significance, Scientometrics 15(5-6) (1989) 449-471;

Loet Leydesdorff and Olga Amsterdamska, Dimensions of Citation Analysis,
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/sthv90>*Science, Technology and Human
Values*15 (1990) 305-335.

Best wishes,
Loet