The Wisdom of Citing Scientists

A Carlin acarlin865 at STCOLUMBS.COM
Sat Aug 10 11:01:28 EDT 2013

Ok, thanks David.
best Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics on behalf of David Wojick
Sent: Sat 10/08/2013 15:58
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] The Wisdom of Citing Scientists

Sorry Andrew, but I never wrote it up. It was unfunded and just a proof of concept.

David

On Aug 10, 2013, at 10:11 AM, A Carlin <acarlin865 at STCOLUMBS.COM> wrote:

> Hi David,
> do you have a reference for this study please?
> with thanks, Andrew

The opinions expressed are those of the individual and not the school.
Internet communications are not secure and therefore the school does
not accept legal responsibility for the content of this message. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the user
responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.