Bibliometrics and Expert Search

GERGO MAKSA 1000999M at STUDENT.GLA.AC.UK
Wed Sep 12 05:08:52 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Sorry for the circular.

I have conducted a project on the University of Glasgow Computing Science Department and currently looking for people from HEP and IR fields who would be willing to take part in the evaluation of the project as I am struggling to find people who are in the beforementioned domain. It would involve a quick test run on a website and a form with 10 questions, the whole wouldn't take longer than 5-10 minutes.

The two main goal of the projects is:
# Improving query results using bibliometrics
# Expert search by using Data Fusion technique

The site is at

http://www.jharvester.org

If you are willing to take part in the evaluation or simply interested in the subject please do not hesitate to contact me on this email.

Regards,

Gergo Maksa