Ranking Web (Webometrics) of Universities

Jean-Claude Guédon jean.claude.guedon at UMONTREAL.CA
Sat Sep 1 06:33:41 EDT 2012

Dear Isidro,

What I was trying to say is that the French, for one reason or another,
have moved toward a central repository.

There has been some resistance to HAL and your examples illustrate this.

My point is not being for or against HAL; my point is that the presence
of HAL seems to create an artefactual result that should be corrected.

Best regards,

Jean-Claude Guédon