Bug in wildcard search Thomson Web of Science

Carlos Benito Amat cbenito at INGENIO.UPV.ES
Mon Mar 26 03:09:18 EDT 2012

There's also another bug related to author's names, especially the
hispanic ones.
When you look for an author with two surnames, say M López Trascasa, using
Lopez Trascasa M gives you 5 papers and Lopez-Trascasa M results in 97.
The logical sum of both sets is 102 papers.