Public awareness of the OA movement

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Mon Aug 27 07:07:19 EDT 2012

I quite agree that there are important metric issues with OA, begnning with how many articles are being published, or archieved, and where? Is this simple information available anywhere? I cannot find it.

My original objection was to Arun's advocacy of OA, which I do not share in the case of mandatory OA. Do we want to debate policy here, as opposed to metrics?

David

Sent from my IPad