回复: [SIGMETRICS] papers of possible interest to Sig Metrics readers

Eugene Garfield eugene.garfield at THOMSONREUTERS.COM
Mon Apr 16 14:07:03 EDT 2012

Here is the full WOS record. I suggest you send email to the author requesting an e-print. Best wishes. E. Garfield

-----Original Message-----
From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics [mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] On Behalf Of ?? ?
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 8:53 PM
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: [SIGMETRICS] 回复: [SIGMETRICS] papers of possible interest to Sig Metrics readers

Dear Prof.,

     Would you please send me the full text of the article "University patenting and knowledge spillover in Japan: panel-data analysis with citation data ".

     Thanks a lot.

Sincerely yours,
ZuoQi Ding
Editorial staff, Chines Journal of Natural Medicines

--- 12年4月16日,周一, Eugene Garfield <eugene.garfield at THOMSONREUTERS.COM> 写道: