webometric question

thelwall mike m.thelwall at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sun May 29 07:32:20 EDT 2011

Dear M. Serati,

I would recommend trying uk.yahoo.com - I think that all the old
AltaVista searches work on this page (but not www.yahoo.com). The
service will shut down some time before February 2012 due to
Microsoft's takeover of Yahoo so it would be good to collect all your
data quickly. It is best always to return to the home page
uk.yahoo.com to do any searches as searches from other pages give
different results (I am not sure why).

Best wishes,
Mike