Visualizing how art and literature “inform and misinform, represent and misrepresent” the topic of vaccines

Katy Borner katy at INDIANA.EDU
Wed Jun 29 16:34:47 EDT 2011

Dear all,
I hope you can point J.D. Talasek <JTalasek at nas.edu> to relevant
visualizing on how art and literature “inform and misinform, represent
and misrepresent” the topic of vaccines.
Thanks & regards,

--
Katy Borner
Victor H. Yngve Professor of Information Science

School of Library and Information Science, Indiana University
Wells Library 021, 1320 E. Tenth Street, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA
Phone: (812) 855-3256  Fax: -6166