Impact Factor of Non-SCI journals

Virginie Lelievre virginie.lelievre at AVIGNON.INRA.FR
Wed Jun 15 05:54:16 EDT 2011

Another piece of information...
Apart form the SJR, Scimago gives severals indicators. If you look at
the definitions, the "Cites per Documents (2 years)" of Scimago seems to
correspond to the "Impact Factor" of Thomson :

    * Help on Scimago : "/Cites per Documents (2 years): Average
      citations per document in a 2 year period. It is computed
      considering the number of citations received by a journal in the
      current year to the documents published in the two previous years,
      --i.e. citations received in year X to documents published in
      years X-1 and X-2."/
    * Help on JCR : "/The journal Impact Factor is the average number of
      times articles from the journal published in the past two years
      have been cited in the JCR year./"

I hope it will be useful...
Best,

Virginie