FW: BJP impact factor update from the Editor Br J Psychiatry. and the Impact Factor Song

Valentina Markusova vmarkusova at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 21 10:08:00 EDT 2011

I think it was funny.
Valentina Markusova

--- Чт, 21.7.11, Stephen J Bensman <notsjb at LSU.EDU> пишет:

От: Stephen J Bensman <notsjb at LSU.EDU>
Тема: Re: [SIGMETRICS] FW: BJP impact factor update from the Editor Br J Psychiatry. and the Impact Factor Song
Кому: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Дата: Четверг, 21 июль 2011, 17:24

If that guy is so bothered by the impact factor to wrote such poetry, perhaps he should consult a good psychiatrist—even, horrors, a psychoanalyst to explore possible childhood causation.  Respectfully,  Stephen J BensmanLSU LibrariesLousiana State UniversityBaton Rouge, LA 70803USA    From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics [mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] On Behalf Of Pippa Smart