Publications and citations by country (time series)

Carlos Benito Amat cbenito at INGENIO.UPV.ES
Tue Jan 25 05:44:26 EST 2011

Phil:
We are working with all the papers (articles, reviews and letters)
published by Spanish researchers in the last 20 years (1990-2009).
Obviously our source is Web of Science.
In addition to the papers and their references we also have collected
their citation frequency year by year.
All this data is stored in Acess tables
Is this set interesting to you? If so, please contact us.

--
Dr. Carlos Benito Amat
INGENIO (CSIC y UPV)