Call for papers: 16th Nordic Workshop on Bibliometrics and Research Policy

somaye julaie ketabdar222somaye at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 14 10:45:22 EDT 2011

dear Mr. Andersen,
I'm Phd student of library & information science in Iran and want to
participate in the workshop without presenting.If it is possible,please help
me what should I do for visa and other things.

thanks alot

Somayyeh Joolaei
PHD student of library and information
branch of sciences and research
Azad university of Iran
Tehran
Iran

--
Somaye Julai
Ph.D. Student of Lib. & Information Sciences